Thursday, August 11, 2011

Creepy Doll

 CREEPY DOLL (May, 2010)
When I was a little girl
My momma said to me
Daughter, don’t go to the basement,
There’s something I don’t want you to see.

Well, for a long time I didn’t go down there,
But then my cur-i-os-i-ty
Kicked in really strong-like,
And it got the better of me.

They say curiosity killed the cat,
And they say a cat has nine lives
I decided to go to the basement
And I carried with me two knives.

When I tried to turn the light on
It was broken at the switch.
So, I walked along in the darkness
And for a moment I noticed a witch.

It was a face that I saw in the dark
Not a witch but an ugly old doll,
Sitting on a box in the corner
Not looking at me at all.

A glimmer of light from the window
Showed me the head of that doll
And it showed a scar and a tattoo
And some blood had splattered the wall.

I laughed at my fearing that toy
A scarred up, dirty old doll’s head,
 Then it turned and gave me a smile
And laughed- this is what it said:

“Hello little girl, do you want to play?
We could go out and play in the sand.
Pick me up and take me upstairs
And, oh, give me that knife that you have in your hand.

I felt so very hypnotized
I gave it both of my knives
The doll used the knives. That night
Me and my mom lost our lives.

The new owners were cleaning the basement
They saw the blood on the wall

They tried to box up that little doll
And their bodies were never found at all.

The doll's name is Sabrina,
A cute little name it seemed
If you own a cute little doll,
Treat her very well indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment